31/03/2010

Codice Fiscale

Can someone please explain what a codice fiscale is and what I need it for?

Someone in school told me that I need it but that it's hard to get. I like challanges so obvisouly I wanted to get one. Today I went to the "agenzia delle entrate", talked to a young guy and 2 minutes later I had the paper with a this codice fiscale code in my hand. Very hard to get.... And now? What should I do with it? Haha.

Now Im sitting in the sun in a beautiful park that I found close to the imigration office. Should go to school but its so nice here... The sun is shining, the birds are singing and behind me two dogs are playing in a little river. Lovely!

Tonight Im going for aperitivo with some girls from school and later I will go out dancing with Gabrielle. Can't wait.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...