25/03/2010

I'm in heaven...


Im in the taxi on my way home. I feel so happy. Been out at a place called "old fashion", a very nice nightclub that tonight hosted an international night. Some people from our school came togeher with some erasmus from Bocconi and also lots of posh wannabe's italian guys who's looking for, what they say "internatonal giiirlfriiieends" (can't even imitate their own italian/english language). Interesting mix of peolpe....

I was out with Emelie and Julia; we danced a lot and had lots of fun. Part of the club was inside and the other half outside in the garden. So wonderul to be dancing in just a little dress outside in March. I love Italy, that's for sure!!

Buona notte a tutti, ma penso che voi dormite gia'... :)

Bacione
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...