19/03/2010

My to do list...

...before leaving London. Did more than a month ago when Annah and Dimi asked me to make it but I didn´t want to publish it before I managed to do everything, but here it is:

1. Orginize a great leaving party - Done! Crazy house party in my place.

2. Orginize a nice leaving dinner with best friends - Done! Dinner @ Rosso Pomodoro tonight.

3. See Thriller musical - Done! Double date with Per and Gustav.

4. Girls Night Out - Done! Funny night @ New China White

5. Dinner at Makiyaki - Done! Nice evening with Kristofer.

6. London Eye - Not done :(

7. Eat Indian food in Bricklane - Done! Date with Annah.

8. Go to Little Venice and walk up Primrose Hill - Done! Today with Kris.

9. Pizza at Papagone - Done! Yummi dinner with Annah, Erkan, Dario and Filippo.

10. My big secret - Done! I managed to do even this..... ;)

Gonna miss London so much. Now I gonna start making a new list, 10 things to do first month in Milano. Any suggestions?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Spin on the bloody bull!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra gjort!! :) Tur att du hann dit innan hushallerskan gick hem!! Bra att allt funkat, trots krangel pa flygplatsen. Massor av kramar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...