29/03/2010

Amici

Exactly five years ago, when I lived in Bologna, I was addicted to a TV show called Amici. I watched the show every week even if the guys I lived with just hated it and conplained every time (but they always saw it anyway;). It's a competition show like X Factor/Idol where they have to both sing, act and dance.

It was a great surprise when I return to Italy and saw that the show is still on. Unfortunately it's not as nice as in the old times where all contestants had to do everything, dancing, singing and acting. Now they just concentrate on one of the things/what they are good at which makes it a bit boring and also hard to judge. How can you say who's the best if one is dancing and the other one is dancing? Anyway, today is the final and obviously I had to stay home to watch it :) Forza Pierdavide!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...