24/03/2010

24.03.2010

Alright, Im on the tube on my way to school and I'll try to write a quick update.... And yea, as long as I have to blog from my mobile I'll write im english. Also because s o m e o n e been complaining that he couldn't read my blog using google translate as I didn't use all the swedish letters.

Anyway, I've had a really good start, I really love Milano so far! I already met so many nice people and everyone are so helpful. Don't know what I would had done without Enzo, Valentina and Giose this weekend, they saved my life :)

On Monday I started school. I went up very early and went to school for the registration and introduction test.The test was divided into three parts, understanding, speaking and grammar. I passed the highest level on them all so I was put into the most advanced class with people that had lived in italy mor than three years. Thanks! My speaking might have been on the same level but all the grammar rules they studied the in the past year was like chineese for me. I took me two days to convince the teacher to change to to the intermediate class but today I'll finally start my new class. Lets see how it goes. On monday after school I first went for aperitivo with Emilie and Julia and then I went home to watch "Amici" on TV with my flatmate Francesca. Very nice day!

Yesterday I woke up sick, very sick. Could hardly move from bed. Even if I had lots of things to do I stayed home until I had to go to school. After my lesson I took a walk with Emilie to the centre where I finally sorted out my TIM mobile and internet on the phone. Yeeey!! In the evening I went for some drinks with Josefine and some other international students from school.

Today Im feeling a bit better. Yeterday I bought some very strong medicines that obviously must have helped. After school I will go shopping at the supermarket and for once cook and eat dinner at home. Later on I might go out dancing with Emilie and Julia, but depends how Im feeling.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...