26/03/2010

Lesson 2 - Milano

Everything is SO much later here in Italy.

In London me and Ekko normally had very late lunch, around 2pm. Everyone else though that was so wrong as they prefered to eat at 12-1pm.... 2-3pm is normal lunch hour here.

I normally have dinner around 7.30-8 is I could choose. Here it seems to be normal to eat around 9-10pm.

Tonight Im going out with Julia and Emelie, the pre party starts around 10pm, that's more and less the same time we normally left for the clubs in London. Tonight we're planning to go to the club around 1-1.30am. So wierd but at least no stress!! Haha :)

Enjoy your friday guys.
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

3 comments:

  1. God I wish I could go out that late. I hate the earliness of London sometimes. Glad to hear you're having fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klockan 22 har jag gått och lagt mig! Haha. Jag minns hur vi verkligen försökte härda ut i Rimini och gå ut sent och äta. När vi kom till restaurangen 22.30 var vi först. Ur hälsosynpunkt tror jag dock det är bättre att äta middag vid 19 än 22...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annah, ja jag haller med. Gillar faktiskt att det ar senare har.

    Erika, later lite val sent med middag 22.30? I Milano ater man som sagt vid 21-21.30. Vi bokade bord for 21.30 harrom dagen och restauangen var full nar vi kom. Nar vi gick 23.30 var den nastan tom. Da gick vi diekt till klubben. Sa helt ok tider. Men sa klart, ska man sova kl 22 ar det ju lite sent med middag kl 21...haha. allt ar relativt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...