28/03/2010

Hard life

In the last three months I've lived a life similar to the life I had around graduation when I was 18 years old. I've been out almost every night, meeting new people and making new friend almost every day. It's obviously lots of fun but also very tiring.

My last two months in London were amazing, I guess among the best time I had in London. Since I took the decision to leave London I immediately stated to enjoy and appriciate everything I had much more. And, London is AMAZING. Then my friends, since they heard I was moving suddenly were there for me aaaaall the time making the best of the time we had left together. Then, I also met some new nice friends plus someone special and all these this together made my last weeks absolutely unforgettable. Parties, dinners and happenings every night... As I thought I would move to Milano, without knowing anyone, I would be sitting home by myself my first weeks and then I could make up for the lost sleep from London. I was wrong. Now I've been in Milano 8 days and I've been out dancing 6 of them. Now I'm exhausted, really!

Yesterday I had a good time anyway. I went out with some of Luigi's old friends who's from her. First I went for dinner in a nice little restaurant with three girls and two guys. After the dinner they convinced me to join to a club that I don't even remember the name of. It's a bit wierd to go out with a group of people you absolutely don't know but they were all very nice and brought me into the gang. I had a good time.

Now I've promised myself to spend at least two evenings home by myself, eating healthy and just relaxing! :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...