27/03/2010

Spring in Milano

Today its saturday and I've been in Milano one whole week. In one way it feels like I came yesterday as time passed too fast but at the same time it feels like I've been here months. I already feel like home and I've started to understand how things works.

Yesterday night I went out with Emelie and Julia. We ended up in a club called Plastic, a very cool but also quire wierd place. Like 90% of the guys were wearing super skinny jeans and converse (as you all might know I HATE converse on guys)... Then lots of them had that ultra nerdy style with big glasses which is popular in sweden. Gosh. Not my type really. Anyway, I had quite fun.

Today I woke up at 1.30pm. I made a piadina for brunch and had a quick shower before I went out. I justed wanted to go out walking and that's what I did. I walked for 1,5 hour hoping to reach the centre, but I didn't. I must have walked the wrong direction because suddenly as was outside Bocconi uni, totally wrong side of town. Thanks god for my best friend mobile phone that could help me to find the right way back thanks to the gps. Now I'm in town, sitting on a little piazza somewhere close to the duomo reading a magazine.

Tonight its Inter - Roma. First I toght of going there by myself (half price for girls on all inter games) but then Gabrielle convinced me it was too dangerous going there by myself supporting the opposite team. Can't believe Im here in Milano and will miss the game :(((

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...