01/04/2010

Stress

When I left London I didn't manage to move all my things I had in London with me so in the end I left some things in Paolo's place (my old flat) and some other things in Kristofer's place. I also didn't find time to try to sell my TV. Now I'm constantly stressed as I know I need to find a solution to everything. For my things I can choose 1. Go to London for a weekend in april or may and get them. 2 try to convince someone in london to come and visit and bring them. 3 ask Kris and Paolo to ship the things down in a box with DHL. I really don't know what to do...

Then the bloody TV... Does anyone know someone that could be interested to buy a 26" flatscreen TV?? Or can suggest how I could sell it, from here...???

Now Im sitting in the evening sun close to "porta Genova" waiting for a friend to go for an aperitivo. The school closed so I couldn't stay and go surfing so instead I have to sit here 20 min waiting like a freak. Maybe I should start doing my homework for tomorrow. An essay of 100-150 words of what I think about Italian people and especially Italian guys. Haha. The right girl to ask ;) I got lots to say anyway, looking forward to start writing!

Buona serata
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. I can bring stuff, with my diving licence I am allowed extra weight fairly cheaply too I think.

    A weekend in May perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...