26/04/2010

Privacy

I am very happy for all the readers this blog is having so don't get me wrong now...

In the last few months this blog has become more like a diary blog following my daily life than the a discussion blog that it used to be. I like it and I can see that the readers must like it as well as I keep getting more and more readers. I also keep getting more and more e-mails from my readers asking me questions about London, Italy, moving abroad etc I actually got 21 e-mails from for me unknown swedish girls when I decided to move from London to Milano asking questions about it. I could open an own agency helping and advising people that are dreaming to move abroad, haha.


Lately I keep receiving e-mails asking me to upload pictures of certain people I mention in the blog or asking for updates after some evenings. I know that the more personal blogs are the ones that are more interesting to read! I actually prefer reading extremely personal blogs myself, but I feel that I can't make my blog more personal than it already is even if I would love to. I'm not writing e v e r y t h i n g I do and I don't post pics of certain people for a reason, that's how simple it is. My family, my friends and ex'es are following this blog and I already feel that there are people reading it that shouldn't know every single step I take so it's obvious thatI can't give out more of myself that I already do. I've been thinking of putting a password on it or change address but I don't really want to. It's a hard balance to keep: having a personal and interesting blog that brings on readers but at the same time let me have my personal life. I think a lot about it and I don't really know how to action but for the time being I will go on with the blog as it is.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...