19/04/2010

Good day at work

Today I had a really good day at work. We reached and exceeded our budget for the first time in these days. The budget have been very high as it has been the design fair and the management expected good results but we haven't really reached it a single day... Yesterday I felt so bad when I left and I was expecting my manager to totally tell me off today. She didn't but she strictly told me we (I) HAVE to sell more, and I did. Today I sold more than I've done in all these days together I think so I went home with a big smile on my face!

I can't decide if I like my job or not. I know I'm not the perfect shop assistent pushing people to buy lots and lots but I kind of like to be at work anyway. I like the contact with the customers and I loooove Rinaschente and all my collegues. It's a massive department store with lots of young girls, guys and gays working there and everyone are so friendly and helpful. I get to know new nice people every day. I must say I love it!

Now I gonna watch 'Italia's got talent' with Francesca. So fanny!

(sorry for always looking so ugly and strange in the pics I take at work but obviously I have to hind to take them and the light gets wired...)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...