30/04/2010

The positive side of living in a flat share...

...to come home and find exactly what I need!

Today I went out for lunch plus coffee with Alessandra. She's pregnant and it's actually the first of my closer friends who's gonna have a baby so I'm al excited. We talked about everything for two hours before she had to go back to the office.

Then I went for search of some new bras, something I really hate doing but as it's almost impossible to find my size in Sweden and I can't be bothered to search in Milan I buy them here in London. At least I know where to go.

Then again I spend a couple of hours with Marcello. I know everyone is wondering about us meeting here in London but I have absolutely nothing to say. We're just two people who used to be together for some time, who broke up in the worst terrible way, who's now trying to be friends. That's it.

Now I just got back home, tired and in a quite bad mood and finds a big "fun house" at home. The same bunch of girls who woke me up last nightt are still here partying (in just their underwear, haha) and now it fits me perfectly, just what I needed. Instead of falling asleep I jump into the big girl mess here. Time to get changed and let the party get started... :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. marrrria, vart ska du ut ikvall...??? vore ju sjukt kul att ses nu nar du e i london.... maila mig....

    ps. att du traffar den dar idioten till marcello... fattar inte varfor alla gar tillbaka till sina exkex...jag gor i alla fall inte sa... :o)

    maila mig...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...