07/04/2010

More facts about Italy

Today in school we learned that Italy is the country in western europe with highest rate of people not knowing how to use conputers. Italy is also on the top three after spain and England not knowing a second language. I'm not overly surprised over these facts but what do surprise me is the school that keeps coming up with all these negative facts about the country where all the students have choosen to live. Imagne if the italians would go to sweden and immediately would learn that sweden got most stress problems in the world, highest suicide rates, more darkness than sunlight etc etc. Doesn't make sence!

Tonight I was supposed to go clubbing at Old fashion again but then someone suggested to watch a movie instead so I ended up staying in watching "Ti amo in tutte le lingue del mondo" (just having a short break right now). I looove romantic Italian movies, gimme more!!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...