23/04/2010

Rainy and lazy day

We've been having such beautiful weather all week, 22 degrees sunshine. But today it's raining and I can't be bothered to do anything. Thanks god internet at home is working again... I've been surfing around all morning reading news, blogs and then I finally uploaded pictures on facebook. I love to share my pics on facebook but I can't stand uploading them; it takes forever to upload and then tagg everyone.. but now it's finally done and everyone can see what kind of like I'm having in Milano ;-)))

Time for lunch - I've done my speciality piadina with mozzarella, prosciutto, cherry tomatoes and ruccola. Yammi!!!

For tonight I can't decide if I gonna go out (forth evening in a row) with some people from school or if I gonna stay in having dinner and watching movie with someone...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...