14/04/2010

What a day!

School in the morning. Only four people in so the four of us had to work very hard... Puh.

After school, straight to the Kelly Services agency to sign the job contract. They called me yesterday and asked me to bring ID and the codice fiscale (that I still don't know what it is) and I brought it - my swedish ID and a copy of the CF but it was not good enough. They needed my passport because according to them sweden was not 100% part of the europeen union and they also needed the original piece of paper of the codice fiscale... GAH. So I had to rush home, get what they needed and rush back and then I finally signed the bloody contract.

Then I had to rush to the Rinascente where more problems were waiting. I needed security pass' security deposit, security bag, aecurity contract... You name it. Jezez.

Well finally I got in and I could start my training. I stated off with the practical things, easy. Then it was time to leaen all the make up products, the skin products, perfumes etc. My head wanted to explode. I honestly wanted to give uo after just an hour but as both my collegues were very nice in some kind of may I resisted. I work alone the last two hours and I survived, and I sold products for more than 200 euro, not bad for the first day I think.

I really don't know if selling is my kind of job (guess not) but for sure selling in a store is million times better than over the phone.

Now Im exhausted and Im on my way home. Sleeeeep. Another long day is waiting tomorrow.

Pic: VERY tired Maria on her way home.

Good night and sorry for not answering any of the birthday emails yet, I will! Asap!

Miss you all!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...