03/04/2010

Rainy day

My plan today was to walk around Milano and see some turist things but as its raining like mad I changed my mind and instead I'm just staying in.

Yesterday night was nice. Me and Giose, both new in Milano, decided we wanted to see corso como, which is a famous bar and club street/area. We went there, walked around for a while and choose a very cosy mexican bar. We had some mexican cocktails and snacks and just hanged out. As Giose had to work today we went home quite early and for once I was in bed already at 1.30am...

This morning I woke up quite early and started of the day cleaning my flat. Now Im having lunch, a lovely Piadina, and then I guess I just gonna watch a movie or some Gossip Girls episodes. Lazy day!

Later this afternoon Erik is coming from Sweden and he will be staying here for two days. Thanks god. All Milanesi people left the town for easter so Im happy to get some company :) Fingers crossed for some better weather though!!!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...