29/04/2010

Tired Maria is off to bed

I had a great day today and it feels so great to be back in London.

After the breakfast with Kris he went to his gym/training and I went (home) to my old flat. Very wierd feeling... The place where I used to live for more than two years with Julien and Ilinca is now suddenly very different. It's three new people living there now (my italian friend Paolo and then two girls I just met a minute ago - one spanish and one french) and it's obvious that the place would change but it still felt strange to come back and find it complately different. I had a shower and made a quick lunch before I went out again.

I spent the afternoon in clapham common with Ann-Sofie, having picknick in the park and talking about life. Then I went to Camden for a drink plus looong evening with Ida. Then I saw the end of the game and happy that "Italy" is in final I went home.

Now I'm off to bed, in Paolos room/ Julien's old room. Feels to strange as I always used to sleep in the room on the other side of the wall. But I'm very glad Paolo lets me stay here these days. I have a big room all for myself and I can come and go as I want. Really good!

Buenos noches people.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...