27/04/2010

London!

Now I'm here, back in London. Feels strange. Feels like home but e not. At the security they asked "Mrs Graff, how long have you been away for" and I answered 5 weeks "Oh, welcome back Mrs Graff!" Thanks!! :) haha.

The flight was amazing. I though my tickets were booked with Alitalia but who knows because I ended up on a Airone flight. A bran new airplane with TV screams showing music videos and cartoons. I was watching GG on my netbook anyway but it was a nice flight and quick. Anyway before boarding at Linate all passangers had to go though a second security check were they checked every little thing we had in our bags. Even every single piece of underwear was checked. The reason was that they found a knife in someones bag - after he went through the first/normal security. Scary!

Now I'm already on the tube half way to Wimbledon. Need to go to boots (my loooovely Boots - I love that shop/chain) and then maybe I pop by the sunbed before going for dinner with Kris.

I'm so happy being back in London! Special feeling!

Xoxo
Ps. I'm using my old english number!
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...