02/04/2010

Good Friday

Today, even if it was good friday we had school. The teachers explained it saying it's beacuse it's a privat school (all public schools were off). Lots of people complained and didn't show up but I was honestly happy we had lessions today too. I pay for the course so I want to get the out of it. It was a quite easy day at school though, we talked a lot and ate "colomba" - the tipical Italian easter cake.

After school I went for a long walk with Kendra, an american friend. We walked from school to Duomo - the big cathedral in town were we attended part of the good friday mass. Beautiful! The pic is from the Duomo.

After the mass we went to my place for dinner and now Kendra just left and I am supposed to clean the flat, but instead Im blogging ;) In half an hour Giose is picking me up and we'll go for some drinks somewhere.

Happy Easter everyone!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...