26/04/2010

Interisti di...

What I gonna write now is something I discussed many times before: Hate against other football teams. Remember me being upset after watching Chelsea - Roma in London because of the chelsea supporters attack against the Roma fans when they scored a goal? Here we go again...

Before going to bed yesterday I received a text message that made me, not only angry yesterday night but I also woke up in a bad mood this morning. My team lost their game yesterday night and this is what I have to hear before going to sleep:

"Romanisti bastardi,
non sapete giocare a pallone, aahhah. pensavi ke la roma avesse vinto il scudetto? Povera picima romanista ;-) Buona notte tesorino, a domani"

I already didn't like this person, but now....

I can't understand why so many Inter fans must attack the other teams when they win. Just look at facebook, yesterday and even worse when they won against Barca the other day, immediate attacks against the other teams.


I have 6-7 Interisti-friends on facebook that always has to comment after the games, fair enough. I also do from time to time if I'm happy. But all of them only keeps saying aggressive things against Milan or Roma every time they win and I don't see the point. Why not just write, "Grande Inter" or something else expressing their happiness over the win... no no, they are not happy Inter won, they are happy that the other teams lost. That's all that matters for them. It's so sad. Football nowadays is more about being fanatic about a team and to hate the competitors than actually enjoy the sport itself.

Found this picture on Inter's website. So sweet!

Thanks god I'm now off for lunch in my sweet friend's place, I need that. Haven't seen her for more than two weeks so we have lots to catch up on - lots is happening in my life in these days.... ;-)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...