29/04/2010

Ingen rast ingen ro

It's not exactly a relaxing holiday I'm having....but funny :)

This morning I put the alarm on early to go to the GP in order to convince her that I lost my asthma medicines she game me two months ago... Haha. The thing is that two asthma sprays here cost half of what I pay for one in Sweden (donno in Italy) so I obviously buys them here. The doctor looked at me in a strange way and asked if I use them as training drugs... Ehhh what was my response... She then told me the Bricanyl asthma spray is the most common drug used by professinal athletics as it helps them to breath better and then run faster. Very interesting. However my charm managed to convinced the doctor I needed my sprays so I got the prescription, me happy! I went straight to the pharmacy to get them but had to wait more than half an hour before getting them, sigh.

Then I went for brunch with Eva at Whole food in Kensington. We bought fresh ciabatta, goat cheese and smoked venison. Soo nice! I love that place. Then we walked around for a while before I had to rush to town.

In town I had few things to pick up before I went for a quick coffee with Marcello. Then again I had ro rush away to go home to meet one of the guys that responded to my "selling TV add"... And he bought both the TV and DVD player. Must have been my lovely charm again ;) I'm so happy to get rid of them, even if I loved my TV!

Tonight I've been out for dinner at Thai Thai East with Per, Klara and Gustav. The best thai place ever and I had a lovely three course meal, yammi. The problem is that I ate too much and now I feel sick and can't go out for drinks as planned :(
So instead I'm going for movie night in my friend's place.

That's my day! Good night sweeties.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...