04/04/2010

California Bakery

Before leaving London I asked around all my italians friends for advices and tips for Milano; restaurants, bars, coffee places etc. Three of them recommended "California Bakery" as Milano's best brumch place. Also last week when I was out for dinner with Brami's friends here in Milano they also kept saying how good it so I immediately put it on my list of things I have to do/see/try here.
Today after the museum Erik and I walked around town for a while and then we started our search for a lunch place... Misson impossible... Easter Sunday in Milano and obviously everything's closed. We walked around for more than an hour on empty and dead streets and everything was mega closed. Then, suddenly in the middle of nowhere we saw an open place, the famous California bakery, like sent from heaven, haha. We ordered bagels and cappuccion's and it was amazingly good!!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...