16/04/2010

Another day...

Yesterday night I slept very bad, donno why as I was exhausted... Maybe I was too tired?

This morning I woke up at 6.30am when I received a text message which invited me to Como this weekend. Hmm. Didn't manage to get back to sleep afterwards so I got up.

Went to school early and started to tick off the list of people I need to email. Then my 4 hours lesson before heading streight home. Made a nice piadina for lunch and then I slept for two hours before I had to rush to work.

4 hours work... I kind of enjoy it today as well but now I know.... I'm not a seller. Espesially not in Italian. Impossible. However, I am there so I do my best! I will stay these two weeks. I had one day probation period and now the contract can't be broken!! At least not from their side. Hard rules in this country...

Steright home after work. Ate some looovely prosciutto and melon for dinner while discussing/arguing about the weekend plans with Mr complicated. Gah.

Ended the evening wathing a piece of "Pretty Woman" with Francesca so now I go to bed with a smile.

Buenas noches.
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...