18/04/2010

A cold Sunday in Milano

After lunch today I went out to meet Stefania. We first went for a long walk in town and in parco sampione and then we sat down at piazza Duomo with a lovely ice cream from Groom. Very nice afternoon but it was sooo cold. After had eaten the icecream my hands were white and totally frosen. The news said it was 18-19 degrees today, yea right. I was happy I took my winter jacket as it can't have been more than 15 degrees! Is the summer ever gonna come this year? Can't stand the winter aaaaany more :(

Tonight I worked four hours at Rinascente again. I had so much fun and time flew, I just came and then it was time to go home.

Now I go home to eat the yammi bresaola I bought today and I then I gonna watch a movie with my flatmate. I can't eat very heavy meals this time of the day but I can't go to bed with an empty stomach either so bresaola, permasan cheese and sallad is perfect!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...