30/04/2010

Flat share life

Even if I still live in flat share and have done it for the last 5 years I completely forgot how it is to live in a "real" flat share. To live with friends or just to share a flat with other people is two completely different things.

Tonight I came home around 1.30am and went straight to bed. Then I woke up again at 3-3.30am when a bunch of screaming and laughing girls entered the flat. They talked loudly, put on loud music and some kind of karaoke game and it was impossible to sleep. If this would had been my flat I would have rushed out and kicked all the people out of the house but as I'm just a guest I couldn't do anything. Now the living room is a big mess with beer, wine and cigarettes on the floor plus smoke in the air. Very respect-less to have a after party at 3am on a Thursday night.

Last time I lived in a flat share with total strangers was when me and Kris rented a room in a big house in Wimbledon. We lived with two mad Italian guys that kept drinking, smoking and partying. We didn't stay very long in that house!

Since that I have been lucky with my flatmates. We've been close friends and have highly respected each other. Something like this would never happen. Now I'm mega tired and upset ;)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if I still live in
    flat share and have done it for the last 5 years I completely forgot how it is to live in a "real" flat share.Find a roommate in everyone 1 click shows results on map dynamic filtering system flat
    share

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...