09/04/2010

Tickets...

The whole week I've been talking about the trip I need to do to London and Stockholm asap. In London I need to pick up the clothes I left in Kristofer's and Paolo's flats and in Stockholm I need to sign a contract. The whole week I've also been trying to ask around who's gonna be in London the days I've been thinking of to go, madness. Some of my most loved ones have decided to absolutely not be in town at the same time. Someone is leaving on the 24th and won't be back until mid May, someone is leaving on the 26th, someone is coming back from sweden on the 26th and someone is coming from america on the 29th. Thanks guys for making it so easy for me ;)

For once Im now on my way to school early enough to have time to look for the tickets. I will just take the cheapest route I guess no matter who's gonna be around....But I'm not happy! The plan is to be in Stockholm/London from the 22nd to the 30th of April more and less. I'll let u know later...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...