20/04/2010

Interista for a day?

Today has beena very lazy day. No school and no work. I went for lunch with my ex boyfriends dad. I know lots of you are against me being in touch with my ex or his parents but it's a choice I've taken and I'm happy about it. The lunch was nice and we discussed quite intersting things. He's so sweet and he makes me happy so why would I break the contact?

Now I'm on my way to Loolapaloosa to meet my little Interista friend Julia to see the game. We did all we could to get tickets to the stadium but it was impossible :(( I can't decide who to support tonight... I obviously prefer Barca as a team but I see it more as Italy - Spain so I guess I have to support bloody Inter! A shame I know ;-)

Later I go dancing with Gabrielle and Stefania at Hollywoos. Party party!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...