09/04/2010

Upset!

Ok; now I gonna tell the whole world.... Tonight Im going out for dinner with "someone". A friend of a friend or a friend who saw me on a private party last week and asked for my name and contacted me later on to ask if I wanted to go out for dinner together one day. As I don't know many people here and obviously want to get to know more I said yes. Now, someone else is upset because I accepted that invitation as he thinks this guy got only has one intention... Jezez, if I would walk around and think that all guys only wants one thing I wouldn't meet any new male friends ever. Also, maybe you can tell the Italian girls what they can and can't do but sorry, a guy who thinks he can tell me not to go out dancing alone with my friends or meeting new people absolutely is taking to the wrong girl...Gosh!

Anyway, now I need to calm down and get ready because soon I'm going out for suuuuuushi!! First time in Milano! I so much missed my lovely sushi but tonight I finally will get some! Hurrey!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...