10/04/2010

Two turists in Milano

This weekend is the first weekend one of my flatmates stayed in Milano - normally both of them go away every weekend so I can have lots of parties ;) Anyway, this weekend Francesca needed to study so she stayed and instead her boyfriend came to visit. Today Fra had to stay in all day so instead me and her boyfriend Edoardo went out for a three hour long walk through the whole town. The weather is amazing, 23 degrees and sunshine and now we're relaxing in the sunin front of the duomo.

Pics; Edo in Via Monte Napoleone with lots of lamps, the 2 hours queue in front of the abercrombie store, me eating a lovely panzerotto from the famous Panzerotti place "Luini" and then Edo in front of the Duomo catherdral.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...