18/04/2010

The day that disappeared

Today, Saturday, is gone and I can't understand how. I got up at 11am this morning feeling great. I made a little list (the list lover you know) of things I had to do at home before going out, like washing clothes, cleaning, writing e-mails etc etc. Then I went to the kitchen to make some tea.... three hours later I got back to my room realising I had to shower and then rush out to meet Tamara. What happend... in the kitchen I met my flatmate Luisa and we ended up having a very deep conversation about guys, love and relationships and the time just flew away.

In the afternoon I went for some tea with Tamara and then I had to go to work. Tonight, thanks to the bloody 'International design and furtniture fair' here in Milano La Rinascente (where I work) decided to keep open until 23.oo so I worked 5 hours. I shouldn't complain, I'm paid per hour I work so I'm happy for every hour they want me to work actually but it's hard to work until 23.00, especially as you have to stand up all the time.

After work I went for a little walk with a collage and we stayed for maybe half an hour at Piazza Duomo watching a concert but I was hungry and cold so then I went home.

Imagne, a whole weekend only working and not partying. You guys can't belive it, heh... But it's good! I don't spend money (I'm actually earning money), I don't drink and I sleep a lot. I think my body needs that after 3 months of crazyness :)

Pics; my department Givenchy and me at work.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...