05/04/2010

Gelateria Marghera

In the guidebook I got from Valeria as a leaving present it said Gelateria Marghera had Milano's best icecream and here we are, far away in the middle of nowhere watching crazy italians fighting for their icecream. The streets around in the area are empty but here it's packed. People are parking their cars and vespas everywhere bkocking the street and there's a massive queue even outside the bar.

Miss love trying new things (me) obviously had to try it and... it was amazing. The icecream season is starting off soon and here in Milano there's no Lelio (my flatmate in Bologna) controlling me not to eat more than two icecreams a day like he had to do five years ago when I lived in Bologna ;) I can't help it, I just looooooove Italian icecream!!!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...