21/04/2010

Going to London next week!

Yesterday night ened up being a bit "hard". I came home quite early and went straight to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night, sick.

This morning when the alarm rang I felt terrible. I went up having a loong shower and breakfast. Everything in slowmotion. Then I turned on the phone and checked my e-mail and I couldn't beleive it. I had a ticket booked for London going already next Tuesday. My tiredness disappaired and I was jumping around the flat. So now I will finally go and get my bags and hopefully sort out everything I left behind. And most important, I will meet my loooovely friends I miss so much!! Time to start planning!!

How I managed to get tickets less than one week before my trip in this volcano caos is a secret I only share with one other person. I'm happy anyway.

Now Im sitting in the sun eating a fresh icecream on piazza duomo but soon I have to get to work. Working 9 hours today!!! Jeeezez.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. London...va härligt! Enjoy your stay! Men nån gång får du se till att berätta hur biljetten dök upp i din ägo!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...