11/04/2010

Roh!

Im on the train on my way to Rho, a small place (like uppsala) outside Milano. Im invited for dinner in Giose's place and for once tonighy we'll just stay in, eat dinner, watch a movie and drink some wine. I'm actually exhausted! Not only from the mega long walk with Edo today but also beacuse since I'm here in Italy my life has become even more hectic than it was back in London (if that's possible). Also tiring because everything is new, the city, the people and the language... I always need to be at my top and think extra carefully before doing or saying things and it's honestly very prostrating.

I love it here, I really do but I'm really looking forward to the day I get a proper life here, with job and friends etc.

Oh need to get off the train...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...