16/04/2010

Last day in school

Today was my last day at Leonardo language school. So sad! I have honestly really really enjoyed it. For sure I learned a lot and I also met so many nice people, both the teachers and other students. I so would like to go on study another month or so but its just waste of money. I might need to train the grammar rules but I reached the end of the grammar they are teaching, the following level is just repeating. Now I just need to speak much more Italian and ask people to correct my mistakes.I do have some grammar books at home so I s h o u l d study them as well... Anyway, I am improving a lot so Im happy!

Today in school we had a big test; grammar, writing and understanding. I though I would fail it all as I don't know the different verbs but I didn't. Opposite, I passed it with the vote "ottimo" as I got 95 of 100. Failed on the bloody passato remoto.

Next week I will to go back to school to get my certificate! :)

Aftetr school I went for a long walk with Kendra and Yoki and I also managed to buy an internet key from Vodafone for only 9euro wich included 150 minutes of traffic that I need to use within a month. Great!!

Tonight I've been working again and now Im on my way home to get changed. I t h i n k I will go out but I'm honestly very tired so we ll see...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...