08/04/2010

Italian grammar

Sitting in the little park next to my house "Piazza Leonardo Da Vinci" studyig Italian grammar, so hard. I don't even know the Swedish or English grammar rules so how I gonna be able to learn the Italian is a mystery... To go in school 3,5 hours a day only for our weeks surely is not enough but hey, at least I get the basics. Would need to find myself a private teacher when I finish school next week.

So far Im mixing english, swedish and Italian every day all the time. I have two friends I always only speak Italian with; Francesca, my flatmate and Gabrielle. They don't speak english which is great so I have to open my mouth and speak Italian. With Giose I mix english and Italian and with Vale and Luisa, two girls I know from London I only speak english, and they answer in Italian ;) It's so wierd to always have all these languages in my head but that's what I want, fluently speak all three and easily swap in between them. Maybe one lucky day... :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. jag kan lära dig!! jag har varit italienskalärare faktiskt! trevligt att träffas häromkvällen, eller ses iaf. fick ju inte så mycket sagt mellan oss som sagt.. hoppas vi kan göra om det snart! (var på intervju idag förresten) kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...