27/04/2010

@ the airport

I've passed the security but the passport control is on coffee break (could only happen in Italy) so mrs healthy has now bought herself crisps, candy and water and will now watch some gossip girl episodes as I have one spare hour before I have to go to the gate... Summer diet starts after this London trip ;)

By the way, did anyone else study the "big mac index" at university? I don't remember exactly but I think it was a way to value the different currencies as the big mac should cost the same everywhere. Italy obviosuly has to be against that as well as the prices even vary within the same city. Mc Donalds in central Milan cost €3.50 and a cheese burger €1. Here at Linate a cheese burges ir €2 and a big mac €6.90. So stupied.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...