03/11/2010

WON'T HAVE A LIFE AFTER THE 24TH NOVEMBER


Now I was just sitting adding my working hours for November and December in my calendar and I realise that what I suspected is true - I won't have a life after the 24th of November!! I'm working days a week until 22.00 every night. It's absolutely insane, I will go mental.


During the end of November and beginning of December I also have three exams in my Italian university course so for sure I won't be able to live like I'm used to.

Guess I better just realise and accept the fact that for one month I won't do anything else than studying and working. No parties, no aperitivos and I guess no friends either. Sigh.

...then we'll see how much I will like Italy. It's easy to love the Italy with the life I do, but not being able enjoying myself maybe will change my thoughts!?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...