02/11/2010

And the rain goes on...

After 10 hours well needed sleep I started off today with two hours of mega cleaning of my room and the kitchen.

Outside the heavy rain goes on. I guess it's trying to catch up for all the dry months I had since I came here. The autumn so far has been great. September with its 25-30 degrees and October a bit colder with around 18 degrees but lovely sunshine most days. So now it might be raining non stop whome November?

Day of today and I will stay at home and catch up with lots of things I have to do.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. hows it going in the rain??? I saw on the news about the flooding in Italy and I thought about u babe. Thanks god ur a good swimmer, mohaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...