14/11/2010

Last minute packing


Cher Lloyd - Live show 6

Well, everything is like normal... me packing in the middle of the night the evening before I´m going away. Im so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open but I just have to do it as tomorrow morning I have to be at work early and I will bring my bag with me to Rinascente as Im going away straight after I finish. Im keeping myself awake by watching tonights UK X Factor at the same time... Cher Lloyd is still the best!!

Tonight I work my crazy nigth at Cost yesterday has spread even before I got to work (Milan is smaller than you thought....) and I was met with big smiles when I got to work. Then it came out that I might be on TV in the near future. Yesterday at Cost me and Mario was picked to be interviewed for a TV shooting. Mario said it was for fashion TV which is a quite small TV channel so I didn´t really care. At work I was told it was not Fashion TV, it was Canale 5 which is one of the biggest channels and the program might have been Le Iene. I´m really not impressed being picked for the show...

Now I need to go on packing and then go to bed and sleeeeeeeep!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...