09/11/2010

Mission reading a book compleated

In London I used to love reading. I read 2-3 books a months and I took all opportunities I could to read; on the bus, on the train to work, on the underground, while waiting for my training pass to start, when my bf was cleaning the house, before going to bed etc etc

Since I'm in Italy I've stared reading some books but never manage to finish even half of then so the truth is that I haven't read a single book in these 7 months I've been living here, until now. Today I finished Matilde, an easy read book by Denise Rudberg. Now I actually feel like starting a new one immediately so lets hope my reading habits is on it's way back!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...