26/11/2010

I'm 100% free to be myself!



I'm strange! I'm different! I' m me!

When I think about my lovely Swedish friends back in Sweden I can really see how differnt my life is compared to theirs. I play around in my life like a kid while they are developing grown up lives. I hang out every evening while they more often spend the evenings at home. I don't see myself with a villa, volvo and babies within the next 2-3 years while many people in my age in Sweden does. In that kind of way I'm more Italian; I'm more social, less serious and more childish.

Instead I am different from the Italians in the way I think and behave. I am more organized, I plan more, I am always on time and I more importantly I am always very honest. I don't say Italians are layers but they talk a lot, promise a lot and then nothing happens. They also are very good at talking about themselves by adding on some small extra bits to make it sound good which I wouldn't say many Swedes do. I'm also more structured, if I wanna have something done I make sure to make it happen. Here it's more manana manana... It will happen but you might have to wait few months for it.... I always want to have it done n o w! Also I would never promise to do something and then not show up or cancel in the last second which I have realised people often do here. Then I rather take away bits of my stories to make sure they are 100% true than add on extra bits. If I promise to help someone I would then also do it otherwise I would feel so ashamed. Here they are really good talkers and I have learned to listen with half the ear many times and not to take them 100% serious... So wherever I am, I'm different - I'm strange!

However, the older I get the more I accept to follow my own dreams and don't listen or look to much at others. I go on with things I like and make sure to change things I don't like. I love to have fun and there for I make sure to make the best of every day, to laugh a lot and constantly enjoy myself. People might say I'm not serious and don't live the proper life of a 29 year old girl should do but why should I change when I like it the way I have it? It's just 100% me!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. du gor helt ratt ingen vits att folja normen att man maste skaffa familj o villa om man inte vill det jag kommer stanna i london hela mitt liv det vet jag och det ar ingen familjestad direkt sa jag kor mitt race med hihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grande Mary! Hai ragione tu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word! live for the moment, not for the past or for the future.

    Bra skrivet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...