08/11/2010

Hate working on Mondays

Many people see's the weekend as time for relax, I don't. I see the weekend for my time to have fun! I always orginize something fun to do with friends and since I'm in Italy I also very often work in the weekends.

So instead I see Mondays as a day for relax; have a long breakfast, do facemasks and other self pampering stuff, do things I need to do at home and catch up the energy that got lost in the weekend. I also have mondays off because everyone else are working.... But today I work! 9 long hours of working as I had to take my managers shift so absolutely no relaxing and I'm fed up. I'm off tomorrow instead but that's not the same thing!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...