11/11/2010

Thursday night in a queue

...we never managed to get in to see the Salvador Dali exhibition at the royal house tonight. The funny thing was that we got up to the entrance and it was just two girls in front of us when they said they wouldn't let any more in... so irritating. Norma and her friends spend over two hours in the queue. I finished work at 21.00, grabbed a piece of pizza from spizico and joined them at 21.20 and stayed in the queue for 50 minutes before we left and went to eat and drink some warm things at Gusto.

Little bit waste of time and we manage to get very very cold but I was anyway very happy to see Norma again. It so long since last time so at least the night game me something.

Now I'm at home, drinking camomille tea in my bed and getting ready to watch the last episode of gossip girls before going to bed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...