03/11/2010

Movie day with SKY TV

Now we got a new a new TV in the kitchen and we also got SKY TV up running so today I've spent almost all day in front of the TV.... (the excuse is that I haven't had a TV for months so I'm all exited about it, haha).

This morning I saw "This is it" - The Michael Jackson movie. I had already seen it but I love the Michael Jackson music so I don't mind seeing it again. At lunch time I saw "In good company" with Scarlet Johansen and now I'm seeing "Ice Age 3". I most say I liked them all! And the best thing is that with SKY TV I can get all movies in their original language (English) so I don't have to see Michael Jackson speaking in Italian... thanks god for that. I just hate American/English movies dubbed into Italian, it's terrifying!


Now I guess I've seen enough movies for some time so now I gonna study!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love This Is It! Best film ever. Michael is the god of pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...