25/07/2012

Isola d'Elba - Le Piscine


















Like I wrote yesterday, our plan was to go to Sacchetto beach but as we didn't like it I choose a place by chance on the map and we went there. I am glad we did! This was the most amazing place we visited. It is called "Le Piscine" (the pools) for a reason. It looks like being at the swimming pool. Deep clear, clean and turquoise water. This is a natural beach made of white rocks. Even if it looked uncomfortable it was actually very nice to lay down in the middle of the nature almost all alone with the white massive stones around me and the blue water just next to me. Amazing feeling. I have never in my life seen a place place like this apart from in magazines or on the internet so I was really amazed.

These places are situated in between Fetovaia and Secchetto and there are few parking spaces up on the road. It wasn't overly easy to climb up and down the hill to get to the water but it was well worth the pain.

Le Piscine remained deep in my heart and I will always remember it, so you can image that it really touched me!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Jättefina bilder
    Kram
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. HÄRLIGT! Trodde nog inte havet var riktigt så fint i Italien, eller ens i Europa. Ser ju ut som Maldiverna :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja precis! Ska läsa en kurs på istituto marangoni :) Gud vad härligt med sommar! Här i sverige har vi bara haft regn regn regn! Blir lagom avundsjuk när jag ser dina härliga sol och bad bilder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh, det ser underbart ut! HUr kommer det sig att du bor i italien?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Going there this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your detailed beach descriptions!!! Much apreciated. going to elba in july.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great pictures and information, we will visit the place for sure. God Bless you /Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...