13/07/2012

Isola d'Elba here I come!


 I can't believe it. I am on holiday. I gonna go away a whole week to a pretty little island outside the Tuscany coast in the Mediterranean sea and only relax and enjoy with my boyfriend.

Since moving to Italy two and a half years ago I have never done a long holiday. I have done many amazingly nice little trips to the Italian seaside, lakes, cities, to London and home to Stockholm but a I haven't done a longer holiday since my two weeks down in Viareggio in 2009(!!). That was a very long time ago...

Today I had a very good day at work. I finished off everything I wanted to, including a big project that has been going on since the beginning of the year so I left feeling so satisfied. Now I have almost finish my packing (I love traveling by car so I can bring how much I want without thinking of the bag amound, size or weight) and soon I gonna go to bed as we are starting our way to Elba at 06 tomorrow morning...

I believe that I am very much worth my holiday and I guess I won't be blogging during this week so I wish you all the best.

Much love to you all.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Vilken vacker bild! Trevlig semester!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow vilken bild!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...