12/07/2012

Nikon J1 camera and other holiday shopping

Last night I went shopping, Packing for the holidays I suddenly realised that it was a lot of things I actually needed to buy before going away so yesterday me and my boyfriend went to a big shopping centre outside Milan.

I bought this pretty little camera. It actually was a late birthday present from my dad but it took me a while to choose if buying a big system camera, a normal compact camera or a mirrorless camera. In the end I choose Nikon J1, a mirrorless, a compact system camera with interchangeable lens. It should be a system camera in compact size, lower weight and higher speed. I bought it with the medium size lens, 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens, but might buy a bigger one further on. This little new baby till join me on my holiday on Monday.

Yesterday I also bough snorkelling products, sun cream, after sun, a pair of flip-flops and a pair of white ballerinas. My boyfriend bought a white beach hat.




Two days left and then we're on the road... can't wait...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here
    Nikon Cameras Lebanon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...