26/07/2012

Hollister sales shopping evening


Yesterday I was supposed to go the a reggaeton concert with my boyfriend and some other friends but my friends got in some drama so they didn't come... My boyfriend and I still wanted to go and see the concert but happened to end up at the Hollister boutique in Assago before and manage to stay in there for over an hour... Afterwards we had dinner out and when we finally got out of the shopping center the sky was black and it looked like it would start raining heavily so we decided to go home instead.Too bad, I really wanted to see the reggaeton concert...

Well well, I got home with a new pair of shorts, yoga pants, a sweater and a pretty dress from the Hollister sales instead so I was quite happy anyway :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...