24/07/2012

Veronika decides to die by Paulo Coelho



Once again I have read a book by amazing Paulo Coelho and once again I finished reading with my mouth open of... I don't know, maybe chock. It is such a strange story, like most of his books and thanks of the titel I haven't fancy reading it before even if I have had it at home since years.

The book is about Veronica, a young girl that decides to take her life with an overdose of pills just because she is not really happy. She is not unhappy but confused about her life and don't really see a meaning to keep living as her life is quite boring. Veronica does not die and instead she wakes up in a mental hospital where we will follow her thoughts together with other three characters stacked in the same hospital. None of the four characters are genuinely insane and therefore it is very interesting to get to know their stories.

The book was fascinating, truly eye-opening and the end was chocking. I learned a lot from this book as I always do when reading Paulo Coelho's stories and the book got stacked on my mind.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. jag tyckte faktiskt den var kass :o) hihiihihi men alkinisten gillade jag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...