24/07/2012

Back at the gym after a week of only natural training

Out on a long walk in Marina del Campo at Isola d'Elba

It has been exactly 11 days since I went to the gym last time the Friday before leaving for my holiday. I could had gone yesterday after work but I was so tired so I choose to relax an hour at home (and adding pics on the blog) before meeting Stefii instead of going training.

It is not like my holiday was that lazy anyway.... We have been walking a lot and most of it in hills and on the high rocks. We have been swimming and snorkeling for hours every day. And also in the evening we went down to the port walking around for a couple of hours every day after dinner.... So I guess that in all I have been working out more during my holiday than I do in my normal life even if it hasn't been the same kind of training.

I love the gym and I really enjoy participating dance and work out classes but I must say I prefer to do natural training out in the nature. Walking in the forest and swimming in the sea is not even comparable in front of the gym. If I could add horse riding to the walking and swimming it would be my ideal training program! But living in a metropol city I have to satisfy myself with the gym and today I actually felt happy being back at the gym.

Today I did:
- 15 min warm up at the cross
- 30 min Upper body training with a PT
- 30 min running
- 10 min abbs
- 10 min stretching

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. gryyyyyymt bruden!!!! men dansen da??? fick den inte vara med i inlagget???? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...